Changing FPS on the Go app to 30 from 60.

Reaction score
The Go app for the P3A on the camera settings shows the FPS is 60. I would like to change it to 30 to eliminate the jerky movement when playing the video on windows 10 computer. Can anyone help?

The Go app for the P3A on the camera settings shows the FPS is 60. I would like to change it to 30 to eliminate the jerky movement when playing the video on windows 10 computer. Can anyone help?
on the main DJI Go window, on the right side there should be a gear icon, or a slider type icon. If you tap on that camera settings will open. One of those options will be resolution. You can pick the resolution and right below it will be a box showing 24fps, 30fps, 60fps, etc. Pick the one you want (30fps) at the resolution and you should be good to go. i blatantly stole this image from google as an example :)

8S9fVVK.png

Reactions: Numone
Thanks for the info. I did find and change to 30fps and will give it a try the next time out.
Thank you again.

Reactions: Digdat0
The jerky movement is more than likely cause by the media player you are using on Windows 10 , try using " VLC media player" and this should improve play back

Reactions: Procharged97
I had tried that Player before the post. No improvement,if not worse. I have not yet tried the 30fps from the 60fps. It plays fine on my mini iPad.

Reactions: Digdat0
Try better video card. That solved my problem with my desktop. Doesn't have to be a real expensive one either.
My laptop has had no issues playing a P3A created 1080p 60fps video.
Both my PCs are running win10.

Why no mention of shutter speed?
You need a slower shutter speed to make smoother video. Because the lens is wide open, you'll need ND filters to slow it down.

It work.Changing the camera settings in the DJI app from 60fps to 30fps did the trick. No more jerky video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav