Changed Aircraft Name, DJI GO now Showing That I Have Two Different Phantoms

M_W

Reaction score
So a few months back I changed the name of my Phantom 3 Standard in the DJI GO app, not really sure why, but I did.

I wish I could go back and undo it, because now when I view my flight logs, it shows two different drones, one with the old name and another with the new.

This has been bugging me and I would love to change the name back, merge them, whatever. However I'm not sure if it's even possible.
I would just try and change the current name back to the old name, but I'm afraid that would mess it up more than it already is.

So, does anyone know if its possible to change the name back and effectively merge the logs together so that DJI GO only shows that I have one drone, and not two?

I have the same problem. Not knowing diddly about software and all, and being knew to
"intelligent systems", I inadvertently created two accounts on the DJI Go app. One is named as my Gmail email account. The other is my moniker here and on DJI web sight; "Phantom Pirate". I would like to use only one (Phantom Pirate). Is this possible? Both accounts seem to record exactly the same thing. All numbered values are the same. :confounded:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers