Change model in DJI Go app and Aircraft Disconnected msg

Reaction score
I realize these seem like a basic questions but I can't figure them out.

First of all; is there a reference to sticky's or FAQs like how to update software etc.

Now then every time I open the DJI Go app on my iPad it asks me to select the model - so I do. Advanced - which is what I have.

NOTE: After updating the app I accidentally selected professional.

I then have to click on the How to Connect button and as soon as i connect the usb cable it jumps back to professional. I'm assuming since I can't connect (2nd issue) it won't let me change my default to Advanced.
How do I change my model to advanced? Maybe once I'm connected it will stay at Advanced etc?

Second issue. I keep getting Aircraft Disconnected msg up top. More specifically I get my Aircraft Battery Temp is N/A and Gimbal Status = Gimbal Disconnected.

Last question: I realize DJI Go vs Litchi discussion may be subjective and both offer various items the other doesn't or simply a better solution. What's the main advantage(s) of one over the other?

App: 3.1.13
RC: 1.9.2

Any assistance would greatly be appreciated.

Use this sequence:

1) Connect tablet to RC
2) Turn on controller
3) Power up AC

Wait for AC to connect ( Green Light on RC)
Wait for Tablet to Display P3 Advanced
Click "Camera"

This has always worked for me.

Use this sequence:

1) Connect tablet to RC
2) Turn on controller
3) Power up AC

Wait for AC to connect ( Green Light on RC)
Wait for Tablet to Display P3 Advanced
Click "Camera"

This has always worked for me.

Thanks. This sequence doesn't work. The drone flashes yellow lights and the app remains on a red msg = aircraft disconnected.

Thanks. This sequence doesn't work. The drone flashes yellow lights and the app remains on a red msg = aircraft disconnected.
Might have to delete and reinstall djigo app ,mayby best way instead of being stuck

Try this:

Not advisable, but optional. Good Luck!

Seemed to all work. No errors thus far! First flight was a success.
Great! As I and @ianzone mentioned, watch the firmware updates. Like the saying goes, if it aint broke, dont mess with it! Happy Flying!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav