Cfg err

Reaction score
Can someone help me?
I crashed the Phantom 1.1.1, and now all I can get is the yellow flashing light.
The software shows no connection from the tx. I if I turn the tx off, I get the red flashing light inside the rx. I've even hit the button to renew the tx, still nothing.
Compass & GPS all show up on the software.
I've opened the Phantom looking for clues... Looked a little banged up, but all connections were good.
Any ideas on how to test things in there, to figure this out? Or do I have to send it in.

The naza has a gyroscope inside sometime a little tap on one of the arms will put it back into sink then bind your controller to the phantom again if its not recognising its signal here is a video on that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FOE8tezrN0
make sure you calibrate the compass one all done hope this helps

Shoot! Wish I'd seen this video yesterday, before I sent the Phantom back to dealer for repairs.
I'd read the page on how to do this, I just didn't follow in that order. Now I wonder if it would have worked with the tx off, then tuned on after blinking light, etc. I thought it was linking because the red light went out as soon as I turned on the tx.
Anyways, thanks for info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues