Central Ohio

Reaction score
Anyone in the central Ohio area around?

I'm curious if there are any others out there locally flying quads.

I just bought my first Phantom 2, and live in the southern suburbs of Cleveland.

Hello. I'm interested in finding quad flyers in the Toledo area. Ive been flying for over 5 years now and would love to meet up with some guys to possibly start a flying club.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Whitewater and Chris, I am in Beavercreek. Just bought my 1st Phantom (3 Standard) and would love to find some other guys who fly and places around this area.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Mfoster82
Whitewater and Chris, I am in Beavercreek. Just bought my 1st Phantom (3 Standard) and would love to find some other guys who fly and places around this area.

hit me up next time you are heading out. PM me here.

Hello. I'm interested in finding quad flyers in the Toledo area. Ive been flying for over 5 years now and would love to meet up with some guys to possibly start a flying club.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I live near Bowling Green, OH. I have a P3P and have been flying for several months, weather permitting.

I live near Bowling Green, OH. I have a P3P and have been flying for several months, weather permitting.
Welcome drm. I am in the Dayton area, but have family in Hamler I visit. It is always fun to fly on the farm up there.

I am in Columbus looking to meet some others to fly with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20