Central NC

Reaction score
Looking to try and get a group of guys together in the Central Area of NC. Maybe try to find a cool place to meet up so that we could do some awesome aerial shots. I am in the Triad area, but am willing to drive, especially if some cool ideas of places to shoot video comes up.

Meet in Durham and get some footage from the Eno River !! Where the rock rapids are and the Duke students hang out .
I miss it !
girl crying 1.jpg

I'm near Chapel Hill and tried to get some Raleigh folks together. So far not much luck. Willing to drive an hour or two if you guys come up with a meeting time/place. Of course, all the rain for the next week makes it difficult! send me a message if you're interested.

TCG
Phantom 3pro, NVidia Sheild/iPhone6
Phantom 2 Vision, Epson Moverio B200 glasses (awesome FPV)

New user on the forum, and new pilot. Live in Durham, work in Raleigh. Open to a meet up, and happy to watch a more skilled pilot along with flying mine.

Hey guys... new phantom owner and new to the forum as well. Was wondering if anyone started a "club" so people could get together and fly and learn together. I am in central NC. If anyone is interested in starting such a club, please let me know.

Hey guys... new phantom owner and new to the forum as well. Was wondering if anyone started a "club" so people could get together and fly and learn together. I am in central NC. If anyone is interested in starting such a club, please let me know.

Just got my P3 Pro yesterday, dying to fly this this but not sure about these new NC drone laws. I'm just a hobbyist looking for somewhere safe to fly. I'm in the RTP area, any recommendations?
I'm thinking Bond Park in Cary. I'm interested in joining a flyers group too.

Joe

Joe Bui - I've flown at Bond Park (Cary) several times. Nice open area, not too crowded. It is more than 5 miles from RDU so that's not a problem. I am thinking about going this saturday (weather doesn't look too bad!). It will most certainly be wet and probably a little muddy but that will keep the crowds down! Let me know if you are interested, maybe we can meet up!

TCG
Phantom 3pro, NVidia Sheild/iPhone6
Phantom 2 Vision, Epson Moverio B200 glasses (awesome FPV)

Flew today at Bond Park (Cary). couple of toy drones out, one quad and one single wing. flew my p2 and p3 - great site. May go again next week if the weather clears up any

Just got my P3 Pro yesterday, dying to fly this this but not sure about these new NC drone laws. I'm just a hobbyist looking for somewhere safe to fly. I'm in the RTP area, any recommendations?
I'm thinking Bond Park in Cary. I'm interested in joining a flyers group too.

Joe
I flew at bond park last weekend, great area! Here's my Bond Lake vid:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik