Central Europe flood - Prague CZE (GoPro + quadcopter)

Unreal stuff, man it looks like the bridges are just high enough to avoid catastrophe. I wish I had a video of what it uased to look like.

Yes, this is our current reality (I am Czech), we have floods across the whole country, but not only in Czech Republic, but also in West Germany (Bavaria) and Austria too.
2-3 weeks of continuous rain, today I after 3 weeks for the first time saw the sun and blue clouds. Tomorrow I will finally fly, over the most ubiquitous water I can not really dare ...

gardenroute said:
Yes, this is our current reality (I am Czech), we have floods across the whole country, but not only in Czech Republic, but also in West Germany (Bavaria) and Austria too.
2-3 weeks of continuous rain, today I after 3 weeks for the first time saw the sun and blue clouds. Tomorrow I will finally fly, over the most ubiquitous water I can not really dare ...
I assure you, the Phantom flies just as good over water, as she does over ground. Just dont hang out too long, cause it is the landing part that is different. I'm really sorry to hear the stories of the floods, I wish you all the best, over the pond.
Oh , and have fun in the sun.

MX45OR said:
gardenroute said:
I assure you, the Phantom flies just as good over water, as she does over ground. Just dont hang out too long, cause it is the landing part that is different. I'm really sorry to hear the stories of the floods, I wish you all the best, over the pond.
Oh , and have fun in the sun.
Thank you, today is first sun, flood is going down so I hope so it will be better from today ! anyway yesterday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJiWAnX6HUE

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1