Cemetery Gates

• Thread starter Deleted member 118536
  • Start date
Roy.....you are sure doing a Great job with the videos and edits too.....I enjoy the videos...Thank you.

And the cool thing about the video is : No body got mad cause you were flying over them !

Roy.....you are sure doing a Great job with the videos and edits too.....I enjoy the videos...Thank you.

And the cool thing about the video is : No body got mad cause you were flying over them !
Im really glad you like it ! If they did get mad nobody said nuffin :D

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
Roy. Very nice. You can add your Cemetary videos to a website called Find A Grave. I have added 100’s of pictures and updates to it myself. It is primarily used by those of us doing Ancestry research. Just log into the site and check for requests that people have and you then find the grave and enter the data and pictures. Nice thing is if you have a smart phone and you take pictures of the marker it uploads the GPS details so others can find the gravesite easily. I also look for Veterans Headstones and enter them and or update with a new GPS picture. Say for instance you live in Arizona and you know the cemetery where your Grandmother is buried in Maine you can put a request in and someone in Maine will help you out by taking a picture of it. You can find it here at https://www.findagrave.com/

Ironrick has sent only one message no likes and the one message is a commercial on this post . Anyone know what that's about?

Roy.....i find it strange that he did that too..and no likes and ONLY one post since he became a member here.......yep Roy Strange for sure.

HDR_0001 (2).JPG

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic