Cellular data

Reaction score
428ca82cdc9167de830bd5780be3f30f.jpg

Does this means that I'll use my cellular data for loading maps?

BLACK PHANTOM 4
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If you select Cache maps in background you can do so when you are connected to a WiFi network and the maps will be available at your chosen flying area. The following video is for Android, YouTube will have the appropriate IOS video if you require additional information.

If you select Cache maps in background you can do so when you are connected to a WiFi network and the maps will be available at your chosen flying area. The following video is for Android, YouTube will have the appropriate IOS video if you require additional information.
So it's been confirmed that the Here maps can be cached? Also, I don't know of any option to select to cache maps. Google maps simply did do when viewed.

On the main page of the IOS DJI GO app on the top right you will see the (3) dots. Press . This opens General settings. 6 selections down is Cache Maps in Background turn this on.

Ever Since DJI went to the Worthless Here maps, I have been using Litchi 99.9% of the time I only use GO for calibrations and expo setting. Litchi uses Google Earth maps. It's well worth the $20. It also open the door for mission that can be programmed on you computer and uploaded to your tablet.

Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire

Reactions: Gixxerbrett
On the main page of the IOS DJI GO app on the top right you will see the (3) dots. Press . This opens General settings. 6 selections down is Cache Maps in Background turn this on.

Ever Since DJI went to the Worthless Here maps, I have been using Litchi 99.9% of the time I only use GO for calibrations and expo setting. Litchi uses Google Earth maps. It's well worth the $20. It also open the door for mission that can be programmed on you computer and uploaded to your tablet.

Litchi for DJI Mavic/Phantom/Inspire

Thanks. And I'll look into Litchi.

BLACK PHANTOM 4
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl