CE to FCC

Reaction score
I've seen people claiming that this hack helped a lot with flying distances.
How easy is this to do and is it worth doing ?
I would like to hear also if any of you have done this and how your experience was.
Thanks

It's easy as counting up to three!

mmmmmm someone's not going to like this .....

I tried Magic Power and it didn't work. I then tried Icarus - which did work.
I believe Magic Power was then updated to work with latest FW, so I assume its OK now.

I have to say that I found Icarus to be so simple to use ....

Its a bit like one person likes Ford .... another likes Opel ..... one uses Magic Power - another uses Icarus. Is one better than other ? Most likely not.

Nigel

mmmmmm someone's not going to like this .....

I tried Magic Power and it didn't work. I then tried Icarus - which did work.
I believe Magic Power was then updated to work with latest FW, so I assume its OK now.

I have to say that I found Icarus to be so simple to use ....

Its a bit like one person likes Ford .... another likes Opel ..... one uses Magic Power - another uses Icarus. Is one better than other ? Most likely not.

Nigel
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I have used the magic v5.3+ program today but haven't had a chance to get the drone in the air yet.
Hopefully it works well but if not I'll take a look at Icarus.
Thanks

Reactions: Drone_King
After reading ALL the posts in this thread last night, I finally bit the bullet today and install Magic Power 5.3 with the nice new interface, it tells me it all was successful and to enjoy the mod, I just left it with all the defaults. The only problem I have is I have a MacBook Pro, but luckily I have and old Laptop that connected and run the mod with no problems. I can't wait to give it a go now.

Thanks Papa Tita, I'll certainly send you a donation.

Reactions: Drone_King

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik