CE to FCC mod - Can't see files

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm new to the forum and to drones. I have purchased my first drone being a P3 standard and been having heaps of fun with it for 2 weeks now.

I am currently only getting 400m range tops, and I have tried to do the CE to FCC mod with FTP and when I connect, all I see is 3 folders, named 'lock', 'log', 'run''. I have tried many ftp clients with same result. I also tried connecting to the remote through ftp with my mobile phone (samsung galaxy note 5) and as soon as I connected, all the files appeard. So I am just wondering why I am not seeing all the files on my PC? I try to go back to root directory and the programits there thinking.

Has anyone had this issue and how do I over come it?

Thanks

John

Here is a screenshot that shows I have tried to go to root directory and it just hangs there and eventually will time out.

http://prntscr.com/dlm2m1

I have disabled all antivirus, tried different laptops in the house with same results.

Thanks for that, but I have also tried that and when I press the step one button, nothing happens. Is it possible that it may be locked somehow? Then again I did manage to see the files doing it on my phone

Thanks for that, but I have also tried that and when I press the step one button, nothing happens. Is it possible that it may be locked somehow? Then again I did manage to see the files doing it on my phone

Did you fix the issue? I have the same problem...

Yeah I did but I'm not going to be of any help atm. I can't remember how I fixed it. It was a while ago. If I remember I will definately come back and update you

Reactions: harlequin75

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav