Cases.

Reaction score
Looking to get a case for my standard... Any recommendations? Pictures/ links.. Will spend up to £150ish... Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can find a list of commonly used cases here.

Reactions: Energy Guy
Make sure you search for something compatible with the Standard controller. It has a slightly different cutout size.

I got this one... Hard shell off eBay.
09f50bbefea8127958f3d14d2e16ba1f.jpg

I just received the same case as dpicx68, First impressions it appears quite good, inside looks the same as the DJI backpack, Not a lot of room for other stuff, but i can get everything in including the charger and my 8.4" tablet. Standard fits well, but if you have the Inspire 1 device holder, you will have to remove it to allow the controller to fit. The device holder will sit nicely next to the bird. Everything fits nice and snug with nothing wobbling around. I would feel confident wearing this while bush walking. The only downside i see is that you have to sit the pack on its hard surface to open it. It would be easily scratched if opened on rocks etc. Time will tell how well the stitching holds up Otherwise for the price, this is a bargin.

Attachments

• 20160203_090410.jpg
    20160203_090410.jpg
    850.3 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
I just received the same case as dpicx68, First impressions it appears quite good, inside looks the same as the DJI backpack, Not a lot of room for other stuff, but i can get everything in including the charger and my 8.4" tablet. Standard fits well, but if you have the Inspire 1 device holder, you will have to remove it to get the controller to fit. The device holder will sit nicely next to the bird.
Not so.
I have this case with device holder and a P3S. Move the device holder to the right side of the P3S controller. When storing the controller in the case, the holder must be folded against the back of the controller and the clamp part has to be tilted at a certain angle. Fits though.

Edit: My fault, wrong device holder.
20160202_150848_zpsvni8wpfi.jpg

Last edited:
Looking to get a case for my standard... Any recommendations? Pictures/ links.. Will spend up to £150ish... Thanks.

The CasePro Phantom 3 Carry On Case is one of the best drone cases on the market. It can hold all of the phantom 3 series drones and you can keep your props on with it stowed. It is a hard core SKB case so you know it's strong. I use mine for the Phantom 3 Professional and it works great. It can hold up to 5 batteries, the charger, extra props, and even comes with a small tool case for filters and sd cards. It is a great travel case too because it can fit in the overhead on a plane so you don't have to check your drone and carry the batteries on separate. You can find this case here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1