Case that will fit 7" monitor and prop guards?

Reaction score
Looking for a case that will fit a phantom 2 with the prop guards on and controller with 7" FPV monitor mounted.
And the gimbal & Gopro still attached.
Does anyone have anything or know of anything that would work?
Is this possible or am I dreaming?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 543
hi i put a post up for $59 hard case being sold at super cheap auto if your in australia or new zealand you might have to go two separate cases one for the phantom and the other for the fpv and controller or go a bigger case that will hold both but i would make sure it have wheel ... 20 years in the music business moving cases wheels are a must..lol :D

1grayweim said:
Looking for a case that will fit a phantom 2 with the prop guards on and controller with 7" FPV monitor mounted.
And the gimbal & Gopro still attached.

This is exactly what I am looking for. Except I don't see the point of prop guards. It seems to me they cost more than the bits they protect and are needless extra bulk and weight.

I'm using the prop guards with the hopes of saving my Phantom & GoPro from a splat to the ground in the event I run into something. I ran into the trunk of a tree before and it fell to the ground. So technically they're protecting more than just $20 propellers. I actually picked some up off eBay for $15 dollars and they're not very heavy. The only downfall I've noticed, outside of a little extra weight, is keeping them out of the shot.

If you are going to be using the prop guards, you should probably put the string on them that holds them together. That adds quite a bit of extra support in the event of a collision.

1grayweim said:
Thanks for the tip. I was actually wondering what the heck that string was for.
Yep, that string should add a lot of support. Make sure you get it tight between the prop guards, but not so tight that it is tweaking the plastic.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20