Case for the Phantom 3 that fits the blade protectors?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a case that easily fits the Phantom 3 Professional and where I can just leave the props and prop protectors on the drone at all times rather than taking one or both of them off for storage in the case. I'll be taking the drone in and out of the case multiple times each day and want to be able to just plop the entire thing inside the case without messing with anything else.

Something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Koozam-Milita...id=1446075306&sr=8-18&keywords=phantom+3+case

I hesitate to get this one because the reviews say it doesn't fit the drone very well.

I'm looking for a case that easily fits the Phantom 3 Professional and where I can just leave the props and prop protectors on the drone at all times rather than taking one or both of them off for storage in the case. I'll be taking the drone in and out of the case multiple times each day and want to be able to just plop the entire thing inside the case without messing with anything else.

Something like this: http://www.amazon.com/Koozam-Milita...id=1446075306&sr=8-18&keywords=phantom+3+case

I hesitate to get this one because the reviews say it doesn't fit the drone very well.
Search Results for Query: prop guard case | DJI Phantom Forum

Just picked up a P3P on 10/31. Having the same issue trying to track down a case to fit with the guards attached. It's my first drone, so to me there's a sense of security in having the guards in place. I've read the reviews on the Koozam, and it does appear there have been some recent issues with fit and foam or glue sticking to the unit.

Why not get Summitlink quick release prop guards. That is what I use and love them. They fit nicely in the Nanuk case.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446487764.079716.jpg

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1446487712.812610.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic