Case for p3s advice pls

Reaction score
Hello folks,
Can anyone recommend a case for my phantom 3 standard days out.
Fed up of carrying the box even though it works fine,
Don't really want to spend dji price but what's the next best thing as birthdays coming just after Xmas sand told the misses that's what I want.
Thanks and merry Xmas all.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can find a list of commonly uses P3S cases here.

Reactions: gaz1969uk
1481827997432.png

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

1481828912301.jpg

This has room for 8 props, windsurfer, even charger... I had to cut the foam to adjust it but being a hard case shell too this is perfect and only £40. Took a week to arrive as it came from China

Reactions: gaz1969uk
View attachment 70974

This has room for 8 props, windsurfer, even charger... I had to cut the foam to adjust it but being a hard case shell too this is perfect and only £40. Took a week to arrive as it came from China

That's actually one I've been looking at, looks good too, think I will see if it's much more expensive uk sourced as could do with it soon.
Thanks for the photos.
Great looking drone.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Neon Euc
If you want a Pelican-type milspec case thats waterproof, shockproof, dustproof, has a built in pressure valve for commercial flight, had fits 6 batteries plus tons of other essentials and accessories, i HIGHLY recommend the Nanuk 945.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I have one in transit that should be here tomorrow. I got it on Amazon and it is Prime eligible for $16.43 including shipping. I am not expecting great quality, just something to hold all my gear while giving me some protection. Sorry I can't copy a link at the moment but will try later if you're interested

Sent from my SM-J700T using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic