CASA Australia removes all restriction for professional use!

Reaction score
I have just received notification that CASA will now remove all requirements for drone operators, including pilot licences if the drone is under 2 kg. Woohoo. But unfortunately I have spent a great deal thus far and was booked into a $4 k course. Cancelled now!

I have just received notification that CASA will now remove all requirements for drone operators, including pilot licences if the drone is under 2 kg. Woohoo. But unfortunately I have spent a great deal thus far and was booked into a $4 k course. Cancelled now!
Any word on when this will happen?
It's not really news. CASA announced this in early 2014 and were to have had it working by end of 2014 .. then mid and end of 2015
Now they have locked in a date - still another 6 months away - end of September.
CASA to cut drone red tape | Flight Safety Australia

Reactions: peterepeat69
Not really news? Compare it to the rest of the world and we have comparative freedom to make money from a skill learned and technology bought! Australia leads the way in common sense and shuns the ******** American paranoia of all thing new. Yes it's news.......and great news for us!

ff7233864ad8e083648c37400f0ae59b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Is that today's paper hugedog? If so, grab tomorrow's edition and read all the letters from people who have no idea getting on their high horse.

Is that today's paper hugedog? If so, grab tomorrow's edition and read all the letters from people who have no idea getting on their high horse.
That was the paper from the day i posted it

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Wow, that liberal considering the Netherlands and Belgium are increasing way beyond reasonable the rules. Limit altitude to 50m (150 feet) and line of sight to 100m, both hobby/commercial effectively killing drone activity all together. Stupid stupid stupid.

Not really news? Compare it to the rest of the world and we have comparative freedom to make money from a skill learned and technology bought! Australia leads the way in common sense and shuns the ******** American paranoia of all thing new. Yes it's news.......and great news for us!

It's not just the American paranoia, its also millions of ignorant Americans that should have been in a towel on the bedroom floor instead of in the womb. The farce that is democracy has destroyed this country by letting any and all idiots vote at will. How/why can morons that have never left the county or held a job, have any say in the things that I find important? This is why this country is a far cry from being anywhere near respectable. I find it disgusting that we try to push the rest of the world into the toilet we clog up.

Reactions: Ramphex

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers