Carson/long beach area

Reaction score
I'll be in the carson/long beach area this coming weekend visiting family and wanted to try and get some flying time in a different area aside from my home area (Fresno, ca). Im down in so cal often but never bring the bird but thinking of bringing it this weekend. Is there a good spot to go flying in the carson/long beach area where people fly and dont get hassled? Can you fly on the beach?

Reactions: Air Ontario
I wish I would have seen this earlier, would have been great to go fly locally with someone.

Anybody in the Long Beach area looking for someone to fly with, hit me up. I mostly like to fly in industrial areas but am open to anywhere (without hassle).

Reactions: Andrew Wright
Do you guys in Long Beach carry insurance for your drones? I was under the impression that you needed insurance to fly in the Long Beach area. I'm down in that area often but never bring my bird because I don't have insurance. Here in Fresno it isn't required, at least not from what I've found.

Do you guys in Long Beach carry insurance for your drones? I was under the impression that you needed insurance to fly in the Long Beach area. I'm down in that area often but never bring my bird because I don't have insurance. Here in Fresno it isn't required, at least not from what I've found.

Hmmm, I don't know the answer to that. I certainly can't find anything that states that. I have been monitoring the newspapers and city website for any drone details and this is the latest I can find.

Long Beach to hold off on drone rules

I wish I would have seen this earlier, would have been great to go fly locally with someone.

Anybody in the Long Beach area looking for someone to fly with, hit me up. I mostly like to fly in industrial areas but am open to anywhere (without hassle).
I'm in Torrance. I'm a looking for someone to fly with.

Sent from my SM-N910T using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'll be in the carson/long beach area this coming weekend visiting family and wanted to try and get some flying time in a different area aside from my home area (Fresno, ca). Im down in so cal often but never bring the bird but thinking of bringing it this weekend. Is there a good spot to go flying in the carson/long beach area where people fly and dont get hassled? Can you fly on the beach?
I fly in hermosa and Redondo beach alot.

Sent from my SM-N910T using PhantomPilots mobile app

I live in Lakewood. I'd be up for flying with you.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I'm from torrance. Just waiting on my drone.

I been flying planes/helis and stopped for a while. Thought about picking up a mavic pro for fun. If anyone in the area would like to chill one day and fly that would be cool. Always up for meeting new people that shares the same hobby.

I'm from torrance. Just waiting on my drone.

I been flying planes/helis and stopped for a while. Thought about picking up a mavic pro for fun. If anyone in the area would like to chill one day and fly that would be cool. Always up for meeting new people that shares the same hobby.
Have you found some cool some cool places to fly in torrance?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers