Carnival cruise line and your drone

Reaction score
Today we boarded our Carnival cruise out of Galveston TX. When my drone went thru the X ray machine they told me drones were not allowed. They told me they had sent several folks back to their car to store their drones there. I politely told the security folks that drones were approved on their website. They took me to their supervisor. He confirmed that drones are allowed on the ship, but can't be flown from the ship. Don't be afraid to stand your ground respectively.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got a cruise in March and am worried about getting hassled. Sure hope they know the rules! Mine is also on Carnival out of Miami.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

As a cruiser myself, this is an interesting thread, so much so that maybe there should be a separate forum section just on traveling with the Phantoms? Every member could then report their experiences good/bad with sections for every country or airline, cruiseline, trainline, etc.

My fear is travelling into some country wherein some "officiales" try to extort you by hassling or threaten to delay your trip for some bull$&#t fee or security inspection, basically forcing the choice: are we going endanger our trip (our ourselves) over this exotic equipment we happen to be toting along.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1