carbon props and balancing

Reaction score
I just got carbon props - slapped then on - went out to fly and seems like i can barely control the **** thing - quickly landed

could these new props cause just a change in flight?

I don't have a prop balancer - suggested balancer? for these self tightening props?

tebowner said:
I just got carbon props - slapped then on - went out to fly and seems like i can barely control the **** thing - quickly landed

I don't have a prop balancer - suggested balancer? for these self tightening props?

My advice is to remove the carbon props, return them, and stick with the original DJI props.

tebowner said:

Ya it's been pretty well documented in the forums that the carbon props are not good for the Vision+. The best props are the ones it came with. Be careful of knock off DJI props as well. They are quite common even on Amazon. Only use the original DJI props.

Yep, Carbon fiber props are bad.

I personally don't know why people like carbon fiber so much. I mean they even make stickers to make the phantom look like its made of carbon fiber... maybe its just me but I don't get the whole carbon fiber thing unless it serves a real good purpose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic