Carbon Fiber blades

Reaction score
Anyone try the carbon fiber blades DJI has for the Phantom? Just curious and if liked or not.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I heard don't due it

Reactions: gvsukids
I had a thread asking the same question. The responses I got where pointing to don't. The stock props seem to be the most optimized

Thanks guys. That is what I was wondering. Figures they might not work. I will stick with the stock ones if I break any more.

I heard dji sells carbon ones might be way to go DJI Phantom 2 & 3 Series Carbon Fiber Reinforced Self-Tightening Propellers Props, 24 x 12.7cm, 2 Pack, Black with Yellow Stripes on amazon

Yeah, I think the DJI ones would be ok, They should have the "self-tightening" characteristics of the stock blades. (It's a raised ring that faces the motor, Some CF's have metal hubs, and that plastic ring is part of the securing mechanism, I suspect)

yep but are little pricey

I saw the DJI ones on Amazon also. I thought they might be a little more durable since they are carbon fiber. Maybe I will pick 4 up if I can find a good deal!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I've got DJI carbon blades on mine and luv it. The bird is more responsive to controls which took a bit to get use to and also seems quieter in the air.

The Fiber Carbon Blades changes the acuracy and precision of flying ... it´s more sensible your commands on RC .... and change all 4 blades ...

A Hug
Ricardo.

i've got a set for my P2's, fantastic & keep meaning to buy another set

Thanks guys. I may pick up a 4 pack and give them a try. I thought they looked cool and I like what I am hearing about the responsiveness.

Hello, new to the. Forum but I have been flying for a while. I like the cf props also, but I think it is a good idea to check their balance before installing.
Cheers,
Shawn

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I have just got some carbon props for mine, but haven't tried them yet,
They do look quite slick.
4eaa339397e75c08caede3f225b870fe.jpg

They do look good. Let us know how they do, and if the balance was off before install. Most props from DJI are close in balance, but I am not familiar enough with c/f props and how well they balance. Thanks.

I use a set of DJI c/f blades. Look very smart, but I don't notice any change in performance. I also have a set of Anbee c/f blades unused.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4