Car charger???

Reaction score
Has anyone bought a car charger? I've seen a few online just wondering if anyone can recommend one. Seen a few cheaper ones just wondering if anyone has any experience with one. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I bought it, but apparently manual says not to charge while car is moving... :(

That's weird. What kind did you buy and from where?

That's weird. What kind did you buy and from where?

This one.
but the manual of phantom battery says that. Not the charger manual.

Attachments

• 1452171646678.jpg
    1452171646678.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 460
I get the feeling these car chargers are very dodgy. Keen to know more.

I got a Duracell 175 watt inverter at Costco. $15. 3 foot cord. It has 2 120 vac outlets. Just plug it into the car outlet. I can charge my batteries, laptop, phone, tablet, RC, etc. while I'm on the road.

I bought the BTG car charger and have used it throughout a roadtrip. The quality of the plastic does feel cheap, but you get what you pay for. I used this whilst driving, and although it does get warm I've had no problems with it. You mention your not supposed to charge whilst driving - this I didn't know. Shows how many times I read the manual. However I feel the convenience outweighs the risk for me.

BTG Car Charger for DJI Phantom 3 Professional Pro Battery: Amazon.co.uk: Toys & Games

Car chargers. Basically. Don't have enough output for these. No matter what car charger I try for my Iphone 6, it just barely keeps it alive. Unless its powered off, its not charging.

I don't see any difference with these. Even using an inverter would not work, unless you have a 12v car battery and connect the inverter directly too it. Through your lighter outlet in your car won't work.

For the field. Better off buying a good high charge capacity backup battery. I have one thats 2.1 amp output and charges my iphone in a half hour. 50,000mhamp. More then enough to zap one of these in the field. It uses a usb connection, so not sure if it could work.

I don't have time to check, but if a usb charger exists for them this would work.

On a cold day my iphones glued to it so it can't fail.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj