CAPE CORAL , FLORIDA GOT MY PHANTOM 3 STANDARD

Reaction score
Got my Phantom 3 Standard before Christmas , wanted to fly right now but I have a tablet and not a cell phone. So I ordered a tablet mount , while waiting I went and ordered snap on/off prop guards,4 replacement battery's , a signal range extender antenna kit and a carrying bag backpack.
Just received the tablet mount today and the signal range extender antenna kit shall arrive this Friday.
Everything is about to arrive and my plans to go flying is just around the corner. I have read up , up date , down load about anything I could see or hear on the computer about PHANTON 3 STANDARD.
Anybody out in CAPE CORAL , FLORIDA area that is flying, about to fly or just want to talk about flying, just drop me a line.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum Gary .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

I have read and read everything I can see and have looked at a lot of video's over the last few weeks about Phantom 3 Standard . Now I can install my tablet mount , signal range extender with the help of a group of smart people .

And check in at the SouthWest Florida section here in the forum.

AD (Punta Gorda)

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Might wanna see how much range your getting before you add a range extender. ...just my thoughts.
Pulling the Phantom 3 standard out of the backpack to show a friend and I broke my antenna , the antenna on the standard is a little cheap one and now with the new signal ranger extender antenna , I can unscrew the antennas so as not to break any more off !!!! I mounted my tablet mount and clean the glue off of the caps , so when the new antenna comes in I can replace it . Maybe next week I can go fly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic