Video unavailable

• Thread starter Deleted member 108945
  • Start date
It's a little bit frustrating that there are no comments on the video :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Breath taking shots eutx9795. Such gorgeous colors and contrasts. Smooth flying, excellent post work and good choice of music. Thank you for sharing and letting us have a little view of the magnificent Cantabria.

Breath taking shots eutx9795. Such gorgeous colors and contrasts. Smooth flying, excellent post work and good choice of music. Thank you for sharing and letting us have a little view of the magnificent Cantabria.

Thanks you very much for your time to watching and so nice comment!!

Lovely scenery and I appreciate the gentle approach to the edit, giving me plenty time in each view to appreciate it. I feel that very short and quick views can be frustrating, when the subject matter actually needs more than a few seconds to take in, so well done for that part. I also appreciate what you've done with colours. Thanks for sharing.

Lovely scenery and I appreciate the gentle approach to the edit, giving me plenty time in each view to appreciate it. I feel that very short and quick views can be frustrating, when the subject matter actually needs more than a few seconds to take in, so well done for that part. I also appreciate what you've done with colours. Thanks for sharing.

I know that some edits of my last videos are not normal, not for everybody. It's difficult to make an edit for everybody: some people haven't enough patience to watch a slow video, others don't like fast images.

With the images of this video, I can only make a classic edit: another type of edit would be a disaster.

I have worked a lot on colors, so I really appreciate your comment about them and nice words about the video.

Thanks for watching and comment!!