Can't update firmware

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm new here and seeking for a little help.
I recently crashed my p3 pro (flying facing me) and I damaged my gimbal so I decided to replace it fix the old one and keep it as a spare. After I replaced the gimbal it was time to update the firmware. The rc was not a plroblem but the aircraft is giving me a hard time. I downloaded the firmware inserted the sd card into the aircraft and turned it on and nothing. I just get a solid green indicator light. I even tries a different as card and updating a older firmware and it worked but no luck with the new firmware.
Any advices?
Btw I can see myself in this forum 24/7 =)

Try installing the firmware exactly like this.

image.jpeg

Its the first firmware on top. And yes it's .bin
I turn on the aircraft and the rc and it shows firmware and camera needs update

When you go to update you are only turning on the aircraft not the RC. The camera light will alternate flashing green and red and you'll have ridiculously loud beeping for about 8-12 mins. The beep sequence will be "D-D-D-D" to confirm upgrade is complete and the light on the camera will turn solid green.

When you go to update you are only turning on the aircraft not the RC. The camera light will alternate flashing green and red and you'll have ridiculously loud beeping for about 8-12 mins. The beep sequence will be "D-D-D-D" to confirm upgrade is complete and the light on the camera will turn solid green.
Hello, when i turn on the aircraft it doesn't get to the annoying beeping part, it did when i tried it with an older firmware

i was able to update the rc to 1.7 and not the aircraft, so i tried 1.6 on the aircraft and it worked. any suggestions?
I think you're missing a step somewhere in my instructions. They are very detailed. Take another look and make sure you didn't miss anything.

Also, check if a TXT file is generated on your memory card. If the update attempt fails, you should see a log in that file.

I finally got it working. I've tried everything you can possibly think of (different sd cards,formatting the cards). I was doing all the downloads my mac desktop (EL CAPITAN) then i tried doing it on my macbook (YOSEMITE) and it worked. So just to give you guys a heads up on OS X El Capitan. and i would also like to thank everyone who took their time to help me out with this issue.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik