Can't update firmware or change gain

Reaction score
I haven't flown my P3P in awhile because of bad weather.

Today, when I booted everything up, I got three separate messages saying I must update the aircraft, controller and battery firmware, and "click here to view update videos." When I click, I get a blank grey screen and nothing more. (My iPad is connected to wifi.) I couldn't figure out what was wrong or find another way to update.

I also noticed that when I tried took change the "gain" setting (something I've been able to do before) it won't change. As soon as I move to another field it jumps back to 100.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Assume that that you get a message in the status window that FW must be updated. I get the same thing. I know that I am not flying the latest versions, and choose not to upgrade. So I just close the window and proceed as usual. Setting like gain, etc. only 'take' when everything is turned on and connected.

Yes, three separate one-line messages with small red triangles with "!" in the triangle.

But, I actually do want to update and I can't figure out how to do it now. I've done it several times in the past without a problemm.

I do have everything (controller, craft, and iPad) on and connected when trying to change gain, but can't do it.

I actually do want to update and I can't figure out how to do it now. I've done it several times in the past without a problemm.
If you'd like to upgrade the firmware, you can find detailed firmware installation instructions here compliments of @msinger

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20