cant update firmware in controller

Reaction score
hello everyone. I'm a new phantom pilot. I just updated the firmware in the aircraft but I cant update the firmware in the controller. I followed the instructions shown in the video and it wont work. when I insert the usb adapter with the sd card and turn on the controller, it gives me a solid red light, all white lights are flashing, and it gives off this loud, obnoxious non stop repeating beeping. I saw from the video what the controller is suppose to do when updating properly, my controller wont do it. help please?

I had the same **** problem. 'Then took out the SD card and looked for the TX file to see if it said success. Nothing! Reformatted the card. Loaded the firmware AGAIN. Made sure it was in the root directory. Put it back into the RC. Turned it on. BINGO - it worked like it should have. SD card said success.!
-
Good luck!

Had the same issue the other day with my 2nd p3p 1st one worked fine the 2nd phantom took the update went to put the FW on the controller nothing happened didn't get the tx file either! Then I started up the bird and the app , clicked on Update now and it said the controller needed update I clicked it and there it went , and this was from the older pilot app, try it on the app see if u can update from there...

Stargazer1, did you try using the instructions I linked above?

Stargazer1, did you try using the instructions I linked above?
Yes I did. Thanks. It worked. I realized what I did wrong. I dragged and dropped the zipped file into the SD instead of first extracting the file, then dropping it into the SD card. I didn't know what extracting a file was until just now. I'm not as tech savy as others. Lol. Thanks for the help

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj