can't start phantom

Reaction score
I've had 5 flights on my phantom and there are many times I've tried to fly but couldn't for reasons unknown to me. I've turned on remote first, extender 2nd, then phantom 3rd. I've made sure my wifi is on phantom, the firmware is up to date, I've calibrated compass, I always make sure the batteries are great on remote, extender, phantom and my phone. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong, please help.

I've had 5 flights on my phantom and there are many times I've tried to fly but couldn't for reasons unknown to me. I've turned on remote first, extender 2nd, then phantom 3rd. I've made sure my wifi is on phantom, the firmware is up to date, I've calibrated compass, I always make sure the batteries are great on remote, extender, phantom and my phone. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong, please help.
You probably should calibrate your controller, first with the controller connected to the RC assistant, then with the phantom hooked to the drones assistant.

Could you be a little more specific as to why you could not fly ?
Prop's not start or just what exactly ?
And welcome to the Forum Rick and AzDroner :)

I had the same problem. Try relink the RC controller. In my case, it worked.

I had a simple issue when I fist got mine. After a few flights I tried to engage the motors and nothing. I calibrated the Remote fully and the the Phantom. After that I have not had a problem since!

Question? Did you do a calibration after the 5th flight? I ask because my problem was I didn't fully finish the calibration like I thouh I had....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers