Can't set waypoints in app

Reaction score
Hi

New UK member found this forum site for help.

Having followed the instructions to set waypoints, which seem quite straight forward, as soon as I swipe left, when in Phantom WIFI mode, to launch ground station, the app (dji) kicks me out after 2 seconds. Using an Iphone 6 plus.

Any ideas would be welcome guys as my supplier not able to solve.

I believe the last update to the DJI Vision app caused this. See the following topic in the Discussion area:

DJI Vision App Updated... New Version 1.0.52 - IOS

Yep last update go to your itunes and reload your dji app hope you haven't zinc it lately set your iphone to not upgrade app automatically hope you get lucky I did

Yep last update go to your itunes and reload your dji app hope you haven't zinc it lately set your iphone to not upgrade app automatically hope you get lucky I did
Hi Marge
Zinc? Any idea where I can download previous version 1.0.48 I think? iTunes not helping
Cheers
Gaz

When i hit my iPhone 6 i backed up on I Tunes 3 day ago deleted app on phone and testored from ITunes just that app and got the old one,turn ITunes plug your phone an go to app tab look for dji vision an reinstall make sure your phone setting sre on manual forr app update mine is telling me dji new version is ready for update but no way hope it helps

When i hit my iPhone 6 i backed up on I Tunes 3 day ago deleted app on phone and testored from ITunes just that app and got the old one,turn ITunes plug your phone an go to app tab look for dji vision an reinstall make sure your phone setting sre on manual forr app update mine is telling me dji new version is ready for update but no way hope it helps
Thanks for your help marg2.
I didn't back up and I have updated to latest ios version. Guess I'm screwed until DJI find a fix which, from what I have read today, isn't likely. I'm new to this malarky so lesson learned.

There is the new update 1.0.53 hope it works for you keep me posted

No, it made no difference.

Just downloaded to an Android tablet and which has given me access to ground station without crashing he App

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj