Can't set RTH altitude with 3.8 Software

Reaction score
Uploaded the new SW, plugged into the bird, opened the page for resetting the RTH altitude. It was pre-set @66ft (I'm in the US).

I entered 100 ft, which it took in the box in red numerals, told me to "press enter to write" in red. Hit enter, the message to hit enter went away, but the 100 ft was still in red.

Closed the application, re-opened the application, checked the RTH altitude and it was still @ 66ft. Tried every other combination I could think of with no luck.

I also re-set my max altitude and distance to VERY conservative numbers (I've already lost one of these money pits) and that worked fine.

Any ideas?

fly safe

WW

The quad and app need to be connected. Basically go through the process as if you were preparing to fly. Except at the point of starting the motors, go into settings and do your thang. Use the check arrows as to say ok, and back out of settings. I like to reboot the quad at this point but I don't think it is necessary.

Ok... You upgrade both the firmware and updated the app in whatever device you use?

Went back in this morning and everything updated just fine. Guess I had to not only reboot the Phantom equipment, but also my Mac Book.

fly safe

WW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav