Can't See Camera Image on DJI App P2V+

Reaction score
I've had my P2V+ for less than 2 weeks. Haven't had any problems until today. Everything seems to be working fine except I can't see the camera image now on my iPad. The camera and gimbal seem to be fine because I can move the gimbal up and down from the controls on the iPad, and the camera works fine because I can record both still and video on the SD card from my iPad controls, I just don't see what the camera sees displayed on my iPad. I see something a static image on the screen where the camera image should be, it's just not the camera image.

I have the lens cover off and the gimbal lock off. Maybe I just need to go through a new full start sequence in the morning.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Any suggestions on what to try? Thanks for any help.

It's a faulty app, according to DJI. There is no fix until an update is released through the App Store. Mine has done this out of the box...the product is unusable for me until this is fixed. Two weeks? Two months? DJI does not know. But a lot of people on Android and iOS have this problem.

CGPhoto said:
It's a faulty app, according to DJI. There is no fix until an update is released through the App Store. Mine has done this out of the box...the product is unusable for me until this is fixed. Two weeks? Two months? DJI does not know. But a lot of people on Android and iOS have this problem.

Wow, that sucks......it worked for a week+, and now it won't? Strange! I think I will play with it some more.....I will let you know if I stumble onto something.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik