Can't save pics on phone

Reaction score
Hi guys. My videos from DJI GO gets saved onto my phone which I like (despite it being low res)

But the photos don't. It used to but not anymore.

Can anyone tell me what I need to select on the app so it saves it to phone. Thanks in advanced.

Also I am on the latest app update and all firmware is up to date and using a P3A if that helps

I use the p3p and it never saved to phone. It always saves to sad card and then you have to download unless you use the DJI Pro app editor.

Reactions: Neon Euc
Thought I was the only one having that problem. They used to appear in the photo tab alongside the videos and then for whatever reason, it stopped. I thought it may have been my device running out of space, which it was, cleaned it out and they started appearing again. Strange that the much larger video files were stored and the smaller photo files were not.

Thought I was the only one having that problem. They used to appear in the photo tab alongside the videos and then for whatever reason, it stopped. I thought it may have been my device running out of space, which it was, cleaned it out and they started appearing again. Strange that the much larger video files were stored and the smaller photo files were not.
Interesting you say that. The pics dud save, then I done the latest app update and it stopped saving pics but happily kept saving the videos. Still can't work out what is making it do that

Interesting you say that. The pics dud save, then I done the latest app update and it stopped saving pics but happily kept saving the videos. Still can't work out what is making it do that
I'll go for a fly this morning with latest app update and check back. There may a reset of one of the cache settings, but a quick look suggests nothing has changed.

I'll go for a fly this morning with latest app update and check back. There may a reset of one of the cache settings, but a quick look suggests nothing has changed.
Thanks mate. Much appreciate that. I don't have an update yet for my one as I am in england so may be available in the next day or two [emoji4]

Thanks mate. Much appreciate that. I don't have an update yet for my one as I am in england so may be available in the next day or two [emoji4]
I'm running iOS 4.1.9 on my P4, watching the last of the winter skies and waiting for the sun to make an appearance so I can fly.
I have noticed that I get thumb nails of any pictures I've taken in the flight records, so I'm assuming I can access them through iTunes. Bit long winded but they are there.

I have Android so it might be slightly different for both of us. But I will keep you updated anyway if I can figure this out [emoji4]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl