Can't recconnect in tree

Reaction score
Flew out testing a few new rc antenna s I made . No major problems . Landed put in a fresh battery changed antennas I had temporarily mounted to a tripod for easy swapping .. got out a mile rth too about 300ft away and 400' right and took Controll back started to land and at about 100ft disconnected rc went red and bird flashing yellow fast and it kept landing itself onto a 60ft tree.. the bird is still on the top of the tree still flashing yellow fast rc seems fine except will not connect to bird.. I took rc apart and even put a different USB board instead of HDMI.. and still cant connect.. any idea what could be my problem? I looked at flights log butt unsure how to read it.. tryin to figure out how to post it and witch log I should be looking at any help would be greatly appreciated... Standing in my driveway hoping it falls while I'm out here and of course it's starting to rain.. battery in bird I'm guessing is like 30℅ left

Sent from my XT1585 using PhantomPilots mobile app

You can upload your TXT flight log here. Post a link back here if you need help deciphering it.

Your log shows lots of instances where the downlink was lost. The log ends abruptly -- which is normal when the remote controller signal is lost. I'm not sure why your remote controller won't reconnect, but I'm guessing your Phantom was either damaged when it crashed into the tree or it has something to do with how you modded your remote controller.

My rc cables are why I popped it open just now to test them with a multimeter .. I was thinking maybe I damaged one changing antennas. Butt they are both fine.. butt I did notice I flew thew a light rain shower during my flight I just noticed watching the video . Im thinking that water. May of gotten into the bird possibly .. butt now its pouring out butt the battery finally shutoff on the bird right before the rain just started... Now to figure out how to get it down without trashing it .. thanks for looking

Well a miracle has happened today... After 6 days now , my unreachable and unvisable bird trapped 60+ft up has sum how managed to land itself without a dent !!! Not even one broken prop...the only thing feeling beat up is me spending 40 hours of attempting recovery. maybe even longer, butt at this moment um not going to admit too more than 40..buttrecovery has led me to f*k in blisters on blisters on my rope burns and bumpsnbruses..it drove me mad.. starting from home built air compressor missile system's to arrows trailing strings rope fishing lines.... endless failuresss . Caused me to cancel any further rescue attempt. This week brought me to a new low, it brought down to even stealing the helium b-day balloon party kit with 72 12" party balloons for the kids this weekend. Because I ran out off ideas . So this morning, getting up and feeling a lil hung over and not quite remembering the ending of my last nights self balloon tree drone arrow assault party I guess I had noticing it all I walked out side too a empty beer can blowing across the deck with fishing string and plumbing fittings swinging in my face as I started looking up to see if my bird was still up there brought the past 60 hour event all back to me.y a should of screen this mess!! Omg. I had 72 balloons that were all stuck popped, tied , probably 30 tied to a extension cord and you name it was on it all stuck to my freakin driveway tree ...I immediately called a tree service company and planned on paying whatever I had to spend to clean what I created and did before the neighbors start call-in police or ranger bob or the local paper. So the company I called showed up and seen what I had going on Laugh-In and knowing I'd hand him a blank check right now to make this all disappear says to me what's it worth to ya? I told him the cost of a new bird then I told him guessing it's condition after pouring rain two days and whatever else I said maybe 500 in parts I'd guess... So he said just give a 100$ I got no idea what I was thinking. He had to go get his bigger truck with a 60-foot boom on it and he was just able to pick it up ... I was in shock when he got it down and handed it to me looking like he just took it out of the box ! But after being a member on on this forum I realize I'm not the only one that would do anything to get that bird back butt soon as I swept up and he was gone after giving his hundred dollar bill I want to grab the fresh battery jammed it in and not changing anything out of battery took it out for mile and I flew at Lowe's so I would lose connection a few times not one problem so I am not sure what cause that not to reconnect a hundred feet over my head and made it land by itself not being able to reconnect to my remote a week ago I I shut my remote off while I was flying turned it on it keeps reconnecting not sure what to think it is but I'm starting to think it is software in firmware somehow butt figure that id post the results of my miserable drone recovering week ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik