Can't power-up ph2v+

Reaction score
Good night fellow Pilots. I have try several times to start my Phantom but won't power up: initialli I install Assistance v.3.6, then up,graded to version 3.8 here I flew about total 3 hours.after that started to fail the power up. I try with version 3.14 and nothing; so I went down to version 6.
Would appresiate anny advise, thanks in advance,
Pablo R. Matheu, Guatemala

We could use a little more info. When you first power up what color LED' s are you getting and how are they flashing. Or are you saying when you put in the battery push it once then push and hit the second time till it powers up and starts its self diagnostics then the led's flash. What are you doing and what results? Or is it powering up and just won't start the motors?

Last edited:
I have a similar problem, try to power up, battery shows 3 x LED's , quad chirps once then nothing.
Have tried 2 x batteries and know they are fully charged, same result so know it is not a power supply problem.
have taken the top cover off and checked every electrical connection.
Any thoughts?
Regards Mike

Last edited:
Trying to calibrate the Assistance v.3.6, had problem with tx (throtle stick "T", wount center and appear an error warning advising that if the tx sticks are not centered the motors will not be activated. My thought now is how to calibrate the new trasmiter because Dji has a procedure for the basic or old one

Try the upgrade again. Getting the chirp is an indication of software upgrade failure sometimes. I would redo the upgrade via the assistant then do the calibrations. That should clear it up.

Thanks Roy, I'll try up-grading to v.3.8.and make a recalibration. (Formerly I was with v.3.8 and flying ok. but I whent for v.3.14 and problems started, the motors din't start with the csc procedure.

Don't forget one of the key calibrations for stability is the IMU calibration. Craft must be level when doing it.

Roy, thanks. What can I do with the GPS, at my office in the city, when I Start the Transmiter and the wifi in my Samsung note 4, they engage, then I open the Dji flight program, go to camara, and no satellite indications just a big "0"

Doing thrn the GPS calibration, completing the horizontal 360 I get a green continuos led, but after completig the nose down 360 turn the leds go ho a continuos solid red., yhis indicates no satellites.

There is not a GPS calibration but rather it sounds as though you are doing the compass calibration. Getting the red led says the calibration failed. To donthencompass calibration you have to be away from any metal,objects including rebar in concrete. Need to be outside in a yard or a field. If you have to it's ok to even be a few miles away from your office. After you get the compass calibrated then starting the Phantom up watch the LED on the rear. Should take a few minutes but when you get enough GPS satellites you will get a fast flashing green LED lights. Also on the screen it will tell you how may you have connected with. If you have a proble doing this or any question just holler. You tube videos on this subject help too.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj