Can't open Phantom 2 assistant software on Mac

Reaction score
I downloaded the latest Phantom 2 assistant software, 3.6, and the latest rc software but when I try to press skip it closes it down and askes to report the problem. I tried with my phantom plugged in and with it disconnected but still no luck. Anybody know how to fix this?

PhantomMan2 said:
I downloaded the latest Phantom 2 assistant software, 3.6, and the latest rc software but when I try to press skip it closes it down and askes to report the problem. I tried with my phantom plugged in and with it disconnected but still no luck. Anybody know how to fix this?

Hi,

Is your Mac operating system at or above Mac OS X 10.9?

Uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.

Right click and then click on open. You will need to do that one time since OS X originally shows it as an unidentified app.

I have to macs. Imac and MBP.

On my imac I have 10.10 Yosemite and assistant works perfect

On the MBP running 10.9 mavericks it doesn't

Eltrochaphantom said:

hmm suspect they created an update that wasn't backwards compatible? - I wonder if people who have lower versions (less than 10.9) are also seeing this issue?

Yes I tried it at my brother's Mac running 10.8 and problem

Eltrochaphantom said:

Well that's sucky :) basically DJI forcing people to upgrade Mac os...

Hi,

Is your Mac operating system at or above Mac OS X 10.9?
Uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.
Yes, I am currently running on 10.9.5.
Right click and then click on open. You will need to do that one time since OS X originally shows it as an unidentified app.

hmm suspect they created an update that wasn't backwards compatible? - I wonder if people who have lower versions (less than 10.9) are also seeing this issue?
Well that's sucky :) basically DJI forcing people to upgrade Mac os...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers