Can't link the transmitter. Link button problem

Reaction score
Ok... I am having a problem with link button on the P3 standard.
Link LED is Red.
Pressing and hold (hear it click) doesn't make the Link LED to blink.

Any suggestions ?

It was working fine with good range until a friend of mine linked my transmitter to his P3 Standard.

After that I have no success on linking.

Does your controller link with your friend's P3S or it won't link with any drone? Perhaps it's the drone and not the RC?

I pressed the link button on the drone up to a few minutes. It doesn't start blinking. So, I can't link it either with transmitter or Go App.

I am trying to find out if there is any other way to link it. It was working fine before my friend linking my transmitter with his P3S.

I pressed the link button on the drone up to a few minutes. It doesn't start blinking. So, I can't link it either with transmitter or Go App.

I am trying to find out if there is any other way to link it. It was working fine before my friend linking my transmitter with his P3S.
OK press should take 2 to 3 sec tops,is link light on drone flashing red or solid ? Remote will be green and red corect,,I just tryed with my remote when I was linked I unlink it by pressing link button,,it flashed red,I then held gimble wheel to left and switched s2 which 3 times and remote beeped I let go wheel and it linked,green,,,,I did this without app conected ,,,,also add once you press link button and let it go it will link,,it won't link while pressed in

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20180323-213429.jpg
this picture bit clearer,,,,should still be able to do with app connected aswell under rc settings ,it might be disconected but app still have settings there as long as all turned on,it then ask you to confirm frequency and press OK,,,do you get this before ? It then will beep for 50odd second till it time out,,you have that long to give it a very short press,,hope this helps you

Reactions: Ansia
OK press should take 2 to 3 sec tops,is link light on drone flashing red or solid ? Remote will be green and red corect,,I just tryed with my remote when I was linked I unlink it by pressing link button,,it flashed red,I then held gimble wheel to left and switched s2 which 3 times and remote beeped I let go wheel and it linked,green,,,,I did this without app conected ,,,,also add once you press link button and let it go it will link,,it won't link while pressed in

Link LED stays sold RED. No matter how long I press the button.

View attachment 110686this picture bit clearer,,,,should still be able to do with app connected aswell under rc settings ,it might be disconected but app still have settings there as long as all turned on,it then ask you to confirm frequency and press OK,,,do you get this before ? It then will beep for 50odd second till it time out,,you have that long to give it a very short press,,hope this helps you

I know the procedure of linking..
during the 50 second, I can't make the Link LED to blink. So, it times out.

OK, I think you should get you mates one and see if it still linked to his craft,,if so turn all on and press link button so it unlink itself from his remote,,,,very strange this,,might need to try factory reset of remote,does your wifi setting pic it up,possibly he used different password for his drone wifi,,,it still should link with your drone so bit stumped till I wake up and search on this better

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers