Can't launch my DJI Go software

Reaction score
Hi!
Is anyone meet that problem? Can't launch DJI Go on my iPad. It starts to download, but then shot down. It doesn't matter if I connect it with remote or w/o it.

Hi!
Is anyone meet that problem? Can't launch DJI Go on my iPad. It starts to download, but then shot down. It doesn't matter if I connect it with remote or w/o it.
I'm slightly confused. When you say it starts to download, are you attempting to update the app? Or did you mean to say it starts to load from the hard drive and then shuts down?

Make sure there is sufficient disk space available. If the app is installed and simply won't load, I would try removing the app and perform a re-install. To be sure your current copy is not corrupt, get a new copy from DJI before doing so

I'm slightly confused. When you say it starts to download, are you attempting to update the app? Or did you mean to say it starts to load from the hard drive and then shuts down?

Make sure there is sufficient disk space available. If the app is installed and simply won't load, I would try removing the app and perform a re-install. To be sure your current copy is not corrupt, get a new copy from DJI before doing so

Yes, I mean "it starts to load". I've already reinstall app. I don't know what I need to do(

Sorry for my Eng.

Are you running iOS 11.2.1? If not, try upgrading your iPad Air to iOS 11.2.1.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20