Can't launch manually.

Reaction score
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling dji go 4. Full calibration of the remote. I still can not start the motors and launch manually. No problem doing a auto launch. Anyone else have any ideas.

Ive tried stick down and out, down and in, no go. i have know problem using the stick to cut the motors.

Your issue is takeoff correct?
That would require both sticks down and in as I recall.
Is that what you’re doing for takeoff procedure?

Here's what I've done so far. Reinstalled DJI go 4. calibrated the remote. (to include sticks). I've tried sticks down and in. Sticks down and out , sticks up and out up and in everything. i can cut the motors with the left stick down once I land. No problems doing a auto launch, phantom motors start drone takes off and hovers.

I’ll get the one out that I have and see if I can duplicate this.
No message at the top of screen in red that says can not takeoff?

Thanks, I appreciate your help. Up until I got busy and wasn't able to fly, I was able to start the motors by pulling both sticks down. I didn't use it for about 10 months although I did keep the batteries and controller charged when needed.

I have the P4, both sticks down and in is the way to manually start. I have never seen any settings to change this. Did this start to happen after a firmware update?

Reactions: Mavikhan
I have the P4, both sticks down and in is the way to manually start. I have never seen any settings to change this. Did this start to happen after a firmware update?
Not sure I hadn't used it in about 9 months. When I finally brought it out is when it wouldn't start using the sticks. I've checked all the settings. And tried several suggestions from the forum. I have know problem starting auto and know problem using the stick to shut the motors after landing. I did have the remote sent to DJI to have it repaired due to not charging.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic