Can't go fb live with galaxy s8+

Reaction score
Can someone please help me. I just got my phantom 3 standard. And I cannot go fb live with my galaxy s8+. It doesn't even give me the option for a live broadcast. I don't understand. My boy has the mavic. And it works fine for him.
I have an old galaxy s6 I downloaded the dji go app on and it gives me the option, however the phone is not activated. So I still can't go th live because I cannot connect to the drone and Wi-Fi at the same time. Any suggestions?

I believe its not possible with the standard as it uses WiFi. Really hope I am wrong tho

It's works with the standard. My friend used his iPhone 7. And it works.
It works with iOS with the P3S, just not with Android. On iOS, if you are connected to both the Phantom's Wi-Fi and your cell network, the OS can detect that only the cell network has an Internet connection and will still use the Phantom's Wi-Fi and will be able to live stream the video to Facebook. Android 7 (and probably 6) can't do that. When you connect to both the Phantom's Wi-Fi and your cell network, it ignores the Wi-Fi and only uses the cell network connection. That's why you should put the Android device into Airplane mode first, then connect to the Phantom's Wi-Fi.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20