Can't get my p3p to fly

Reaction score
I can't get my drone off the ground. I realized that the GPS was grayed out on my app, so I checked the connection inside the drone and the gps was dissconnected, problem solved, so i thought but after reconnecting and powering up again still no gps signal. When I turn the drone on it does connect to the remote controller but it won't fly regardless if I'm in p mode or the none GPS mode. I know this is a pretty vague description I just gave but maybe someone might have a solution. Also, when I tried to reassemble the top shell to the bottom it all snapped together fine except for where the battery goes I can not get it to completely snap together. I probably should just send it in to get it professionally fixed just trying to save money but in the long run probably going to pay more

....oh, they do that sometimes.... under several G's of force.....

I have no idea how it became disconnected other than I had work done on it a year ago after a crash but since then I have never crashed it. I'm thinking that it could have come undone easily due to there being zero slack when i tried reconnecting the GPS wire.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl