Can't get Litchi to load into P3A

Reaction score
Website
www.stevenmichelsen.com
Using Litchi for the first time. I created a mission, gave it a name and saved it (all while on location) then attempted to load it to my Phantom to run the mission. Hitting the GO button resulted in a "mission load error". Can someone please explain why the mission didn't get sent to the Phantom?

The manual says, "Press the "Play" button located in the left button bar to show the mission preflight report. If the mission is valid, you will be able to tap the Go button in the report window to start the mission."

I did that while hovering the P3A, and got the error. What am I missing?

You gotta move the switch on the left front side of your remote from P to F before it will let you upload a mission.

You gotta move the switch on the left front side of your remote from P to F before it will let you upload a mission.
If mode switch is not moved to F position, he will get a message "Requirement not met"

What firmware is your bird and rc on? Best to be at the most current firmwares for the most reliable results.

I have been using Litchi for a while and lately have been getting a message

"Can not fly mission due to internal error".

Has anyone ever got this message and can help with problem.
Flying in Go App works perfectly.
I noticed with Litchi the mission would take ages to load also.
Any info appreciated.
Haven't had much luck with Litchi Help.

My advice to anyone having Litchi issues lately is to completely remove it and then do a reinstall with the current version. It fixed my POI problem, (mostly)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj