Cant get dji go to run on my Verizon's eclipse 5.1.1

what kind tablet

The title of the thread says "Verizon's Eclipse", but I think the OP is referring to the Verizon Ellipsis. Try to download and sideload the DJI GO APK.

My old lady let Verizon give her an Eclipses and even paid her $50 and chopped $10 an month off her cell phone bill if she would take it. and I feel like we got ripped off still.

We didnt even need a new tablet but she figured oh well atleast I can use it for my p3 and the guy at the verizon store even told her that he has a p3 and uses one with it. So I figured cool lets see if the app works and sure enough it did the first day then the tablet updated its self and the operation system anddddddd thats all she wrote. after the system upgrade that upgraded it to kit cat v5.1 the app disappeared and will not reinstall at all. It will not even side load and just now way to get it to work if the Verizon Eclipse has taken a system update. Its some thing to do with the update changing the way the eclips uses memory that makes it incompatable with the go app after. Even trying to blitz the tablet and resetting it did nothing for me being it still comes back with the newer operation system and it cant be rolled back at all either. From every thing I have researched on this its happened to others and the only way to fix it is to completely root the tablet.

I would of been pretty steamed had we paid any thing to take there pos off there hands and Id even tell her to bring it back if it were not for the fact they would prob want there $50 back to.

OK thank you.. That sucks I was hoping to use it for my. Pro3
If they ever put in a fix so the tablet works again for go app I'll be sure to post being I see a few others that have had Eclipses stop working for the app after the kitkat update on the tablet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen