Can't get comunication between my P2 and the Remote Control

Reaction score
I have a new P2, I've made a few flights but now I can't get to link the Remote Control to the P2. HELP PLEASE.

I downloaded and installed the latest firmware for the P2 and the control. Also I calibrated the Control. The P2 is in Fail Safe mode:(

Re: Can't get comunication between my P2 and the Remote Cont

Do you mean Rebind? I tried but nothing happens:(

Nothing doesn't seem like a possible outcome. You switch on the controller, then switch on the P2, which indicates failsafe by flashing yellow. What color is the receiver link LED on the P2? Presumably solid red. When you press the link button does it start flashing red? Then what happens - it just keeps flashing red?

When I press the link button it start to flash, the it comes back to solid red.

Note: When I connect the P2 to the assistant software, I can't move it from Failsafe (Control Mode Switch),
also I have an Error:
CFG-ERR - Configuration error, this may cause by firmware upgrade from old version or abnormal Tx calibration. Re-calibrate your transmiter and power cycle your controller and check all the parameters.

I recalibrate the controller but I don't know how to check the power cycle.............

have the same issue but my happened after it crash and pop out battery. i tried rebind it the first time and it did successfully but after i turned it off and put
fully charge battery same thing. flashing rapid yellow and when you try to calibrate the compass by switch s1 switch 8 times nothing happens. it light won't stay solid so you could the compass dance. assistant software also won't calibrate but on RC software TX is calibrated. sounds like we have the same issue. still trying
to research how to fix it.

Yup, it's current and it passes the calibration on the RC software but fails on the assistant

Check the receiver type selection in assistant. Toggle to the other choice and try it again.

My P2V fell of the sky right after I bought it. I took it back to DJI and they didn't fix it under warranty, saying that i was responsible for the crash. After fixing it, I flew less than 10 times and started to have problems with the transmitter/receiver failing. I took it back to my dealer and we tested i with another controller. It worked, but the phantom was having glitches flying. They sent it to DJI and it came back working. In the meantime I bought a Futaba T10J. I think many of these stock transmitter/receivers are faultys.

i took my p2v two days ago at UAV-RC in west covina to be repaired. they said that they are gearing towards the hardware parts not the software. i was thinking of the receiver thats the problem but just want to be sure,thats why i took it to them. just don't want to start on replacing parts. it can get costly. hopefully they figure it out, but for now its a waiting game. thanks for your info.

finally got my p2v back and it was the receiver that was faulty. i was gearing towards that but just to make sure i took it to somebody who is experience in repairing this quad. thanks everybody for the advice i got in this forum.you guys are very helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav