cant get any smart flying modes to work/work well.

Reaction score
p4p+ using the draw mode specifically. No matter how long or short the route it always says ''failed to upload route'' try again? cancel?

Steps to troubleshoot?

Unfortunatly, you may have to get a different phone or tablet. Follow me wont work on mine unless i use an older version of dji fly or a non droid tablet or phone.

Works fine on iphones. If you dont want ro do that download version 3.1 and disable updates on your phone or it will immediately tell you that you need to update.

I didn't really see a reason for the P4P+ other than DJI's marked-up solution to the horror of their app by handing you an appliance. I've never really used those features anyway but I would imagine they would be worse with a less frequently updated device.

I didn't really see a reason for the P4P+ other than DJI's marked-up solution to the horror of their app by handing you an appliance. I've never really used those features anyway but I would imagine they would be worse with a less frequently updated device.

The convenience of the remote control was the sole determining factor for me. I see your point though

The convenience of the remote control was the sole determining factor for me. I see your point though
And also that my iPad is on ios 8 with no intention of upgrading to ios 10 so I cant use the pro 4 app. Used Lichti with my p3s today though and can see why people use it.

Why is this even an issue? I was sold a device based on the feature set and some of the big selling points don't even work? (Not directed at anybody just general frustration)

Why is this even an issue? I was sold a device based on the feature set and some of the big selling points don't even work? (Not directed at anybody just general frustration)
Believe me I'm right there with you, esp because it's the most expensive model.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik