Can't get a connection on PC Ground Station

Reaction score
All hardware is installed correctly. Software has been installed. Air end: Steady green light and blinking green. Ground end: Stead Green light and blinking read. Included here is a screen shot of the error. Can anyone help me?

Attachments

• GS Error.png
    GS Error.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 950
Hey, thats nothing todo with connecting to the Phantom. Its an error downloading the google map. Had the same issue while back. Could be a few things... First check your laptop internet connection is connected and working. Start ground station using VPN mode. If you have the same problem still, try uninstalling, restarting laptop then reinstalling the google earth plugin. If that doesn't work it could be your firewall blocking the connection.

Can always start GS in offline mode to connect to P2 but will have no map, unless downloaded and saved for offline use. Otherwise GS just wont work, I think.

I have done some experimentation on this issue and I have concluded that this problem is entirely associated with the quality and speed of the internet connection. My laptop computer was never designed for heavy processing, nor high internet performance. When I connected the laptop to my wired LAN, the Googlemaps were downloaded successfully with high reliability. The download was also successfully when I used a wireless broadband adapter with 4G capability. Happily I conducted a successful test of GS with my Phantom last evening.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.