Cant find video on phone

Reaction score
New to this. I used my Samsung cell phone to shoot some video. When I got home I hooked up the cable to my computer and downloaded it. I can't find the video on my cell phone. I was thinking it would be in photos but it's not. I assume it is on my phone if I downloaded it. Where is it at. Thanks

When I got home I hooked up the cable to my computer and downloaded it. I can't find the video on my cell phone.
This is most confusing. If you say you downloaded this video to your computer, how can you do so without knowing where it was on the phone????? I think your wording is what is confusing.

The video should be on the SD card in the gimbal
He didn't say is was the Phantom Video......That's what is confusing....
His words were: I used my Samsung cell phone to shoot some video.

If you are looking for the drones cached video that would be on your cell phone that option may not be turned on in your DJI GO settings, but this of course would be a low quality copy of the video. For the full resolution video files and photos remove the microSD card from the drone and copy them to your computer using a card reader.

I agree my wording is confusing. What I did was I just hooked my phone to the computer using the charge cord. A screen comes up with several options. I select import pictures. It imported them ( the video) to my pictures. I never looked for the video on my phone but I figured that it has to be there somewhere or it couldn't have gotten from my phone to the computer. Does that make sense?

I agree my wording is confusing. What I did was I just hooked my phone to the computer using the charge cord. A screen comes up with several options. I select import pictures. It imported them ( the video) to my pictures. I never looked for the video on my phone but I figured that it has to be there somewhere or it couldn't have gotten from my phone to the computer. Does that make sense?
Well, if you selected import, that tells the computer to import...IE MOVE the pictures and videos to itself FROM your phone. So they will not be on your phone now. A windows computer usually puts them in C:\users\yourname\my pictures and usually the videos in C:\users\yourname\my videos

I select import pictures. It imported them ( the video) to my pictures.
By selecting import, this (may) delete the files from your phone and "Move" them to your computer. Next time if you want to keep them on the phone, just "copy".

Yes I didn't check see if the video was on the phone before I imported them. Next time i will copy them. Thanks

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj