Can't enable IOC

Reaction score
I just switched my controler to NAZA mode, but for some reason cannot switch IOC on.

Whenever I try to enable IOC by clicking the box, the checkmark disappears when I move to another part of the program.

Anyone know what is wrong? thanks

Attachments

• 5-15-2014 5-09-00 PM.jpg
    5-15-2014 5-09-00 PM.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 567
No, I was able to switch to Naza. I'll check it again when I get home

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannytroy said:
I believe you're still in Phantom mode. The tab at the top shows the mode you want to switch to, not the mode you're in. A little odd, but I think that's the way it works.

No. It shows what you are on.

Op, what is that exclamation mark in bottom right telling you? You have the phantom connected and turned on yes?

I had the same problem, got a popup warning me something about GPS not right. And IOC wouldn't stay enabled. Turns out that my Phantom was sitting on a table with something metal interfering with GPS. Moved it over a few inches and the warning disappeared and IOC stayed enabled. :D

Woody said:
I had the same problem, got a popup warning me something about GPS not right. And IOC wouldn't stay enabled. Turns out that my Phantom was sitting on a table with something metal interfering with GPS. Moved it over a few inches and the warning disappeared and IOC stayed enabled. :D

YES - This fixed it. THANKS.
I moved the Phantom away from my computer monitor as far as possible (the supplied USB cord is not very long to begin with)
and the Exclamation icon disappeared, and then I could activate IOC and it responded with the S2 switch, so now I have Home Lock enabled. THanks again!

You're welcome Plasmo, I was hoping that's all it was.

I'm thrilled to finally have IOC, had to wait for the Mac version to come out for the FC40 and Phantom 1.

It's so useful it really should be less intimidating to switch it on.

Course lock is excellent for flying in a straight line while gently rotating to keep something centred which you are passing, home lock can be used to circle your location while facing inwards, again very useful apart from the obvious ability to come straight towards you from any direction.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik