Cant download the videos to the phone

Reaction score
hii,
i have phantom 3 adv and i was filming video in 2.7k quality and now when i want to download the videos to the phone its giving me a message that i can only download 1080/720 quality.
how it can be if when i filmed it its automatically download it to my phone but in mistake i deleted it, there's a way to download it to my phone?? (i have note 4)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-09-03-23-04-05.png
    Screenshot_2016-09-03-23-04-05.png
    461 KB · Views: 304
The video feed (downlink) from your P3A to your phone is low quality 720p (max average ~2Mb/s), so you deleted a low resolution version used for FPV.
The high resolution 2.7k version is on your microSD card and as you see in your screenshot it can't be downloaded to your phone the way you are trying to do it.

Since you are using a Note 4, maybe just put the P3A's microSD card in your phone and copy over the video file if you have enough internal storage.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
The video feed (downlink) from your P3A to your phone is low quality 720p (max average ~2Mb/s), so you deleted a low resolution version used for FPV.
The high resolution 2.7k version is on your microSD card and as you see in your screenshot it can't be downloaded to your phone the way you are trying to do it.

Since you are using a Note 4, maybe just put the P3A's microSD card in your phone and copy over the video file if you have enough internal storage.
i put the microSD card in my phone and then copy over and it work great! thank you!

Reactions: JoBe and Oso
Another option is to buy an OTG cable for your phone. You can then stick the micro SD in a usb/mico SD adaptor. Saves swapping the SD in and out of the phone. Can be very handy in the field when you want to preview your footage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers