Cant download photos to Ipad pro

Reaction score
Just purchased P4P and Ipad Pro. Everything is good except can't download the photos/videos via cable link to the Ipad. Doesn't seem to recognise the drone. Can download photos to a Windows Surface Pro.
I am not a Mac person, and went with the Ipad with a gun to my head. Pcs I can deal with.
Any thoughts about this issue.
Donald

The quickest way to transfer the files would be to remove the memory card from your Phantom, insert it into a memory card reader, and connect that to your iPad Pro. Here are a few Lightning memory card readers that'll work:

Last edited:
The quickest way to transfer the files would be to remove the memory card from your Phantom, insert it into a memory card reader, and connect that to your iPad Pro. Here are a few Lightning memory card readers that'll work:
You are a wizard Michael. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to know how many credits and money you have from your links, WHICH I APPRECIATE FULLY by the way. It's a service that I have used and will continue to. I just find it awesome how you always have an answer with links. You do give links against your own sometimes, so I am not saying it's shameless. Quite the opposite. I think you are the best member here. I appreciate everything you do. Was just curious. And I am asking rhetorically. I've lately been getting 100s of dollars in DJI creds just from links on my YT channel that I didn't even put in there for that reason. lol.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj