Can't connect to app

Reaction score
Ok i have a phantom 4 that i bought with no remote only box and battery and charger and i'm trying to link it to a gl300a the rc light is green but the small linking light on the aircraft still blinking red and the remote only charges the phone or mobile device but keeps saying disconected please help i already upgrade the firmware on the aircraft and still nothing

Ok i have a phantom 4 that i bought with no remote only box and battery and charger and i'm trying to link it to a gl300a the rc light is green but the small linking light on the aircraft still blinking red and the remote only charges the phone or mobile device but keeps saying disconected please help i already upgrade the firmware on the aircraft and still nothing
Hi i not got p4p so cant coment you can download a online manual to get some info,that explain all and linking procedure,,sorry i cant help anymore ,should be more posts on this coming,could be sleeping due to different time zones,best of luck :cool:

Hi i not got p4p so cant coment you can download a online manual to get some info,that explain all and linking procedure,,sorry i cant help anymore ,should be more posts on this coming,could be sleeping due to different time zones,best of luck :cool:
Just out of curiosity did you press and hold link button in for couple secounds,might pay just to download manual to also make sure your usb cable in right slot

Yup i hope i can get some help cause i been triying a lot and nothing but thanks
Yip that sucs can you get acess to download book ,you migh find something ,you can muck with these things all day long and get nowhere ,been there done that,but yeh read book for corect set up,might help you get somewhere in the meantime,,do a google search about your remote gl300a and see if it will link,,p4 is gl300c,if your remote got 2 usb ports and sd card slot on back it should work,,,couple ideas

Good evening.
Please could someone help. When I try upload the latest firmware on my phantom4 using the DJI assistant 2 it freezes at 55 % and the error code says 0x022403. I have also tried using the DJI go 4 app but it also freezes at 99%.. I have tried several times using both methods with the same results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj