Can't connect P3A to Go App

Reaction score
I just got this P3A and already fixed the crazy gimbal. The set screw was loose on the motor
The RC is linked and light is green
Lights blink green on the drone
I’ve tried different sequences to connect
I’ve tried different cables
Still no Go App
I tried down grading firmware by holding the hamburger icon at the top right for 10 seconds but says there’s nothing to down grade to
I am using go app before P4
Using same tablet with Go app 4 with my mavic pro and everything works fine
Ideas?

Also it’s obvious this drone has worked before and flown
Some scuff marks
I’m thinking it’s something on my end
I can move gimbal and start the motors

Can you post a picture of what screen shows when you try conect app,,,what happens if you open app with all powered on and then plug in USB last,,,,,does airplane mode help,this shuts off all other apps

I tried airplane mode
I click on go app and it comes up with how to connect and the inspire 1shows up and I scroll over to the phantom and click on advanced
I go through the process but when i go back to equipment and I can't enter camera view
Weird thing is I can enter camera view on the inspire but i can't change anything
aircraft disconnected
Let me see if i can do some screen shots

I not have a advance but when I conect with p4 or p3s I just click the craft and it should enter app,,,I never go back to equipment, is wifi off

20200217_1443221.jpg
20200217_1443341.jpg

Without clicking equipment button again ,,what do you get when click on how to conect

Ok I get same ,do you have a USB option when you swipe down screen,,,,when your USB cable gets plugged into device it should give you this or similar,,,strange one
Screenshot_20200218-110423_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200218-110509_Settings.jpg
Screenshot_20200218-105729_DJI GO.jpg

Mine said "charging" too.
I changed it to the others and no change
I also tried usb debugging and tethering
I tired different phones and tablets
Not sure what would be differnt from the mavic pro in the go app 4
It just connects

Do you have access to another remote controller to try? You might have a bad USB board in your remote controller. I’ve come across the situation before. GL300A model of controller has been known for this problem, especially if it has been stored for a while.

I just got this P3A and already fixed the crazy gimbal. The set screw was loose on the motor
The RC is linked and light is green
Lights blink green on the drone
I’ve tried different sequences to connect
I’ve tried different cables
Still no Go App
I tried down grading firmware by holding the hamburger icon at the top right for 10 seconds but says there’s nothing to down grade to
I am using go app before P4
Using same tablet with Go app 4 with my mavic pro and everything works fine
Ideas?
mine did that a few times i just deleted the app and reloaded it , but im sure you already did that , good luck and let us know if it gets working

Well I feel stupid
I had a P3A before and could use my android phones and tablets
The box says for iphone and ipad
Works on an ipad

I was really hoping to use my nvidea shield since it has the mini hdmi port for my goggles

You can use Android,it just may need some fine tuning. Awhile back there was a post on this forum that addressed it. Do a search on here and you can find it. I have it saved, just need to figure out how to attach it to this post.

When you have the screen that says what would you like the usb to do. currently yours says charging. Press the connect to MIDI device button and then try reconnecting I have use the android tablet for the first time last night and this was the problem I had.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik